The Neverending Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hundreds of different topics and categories to choose from.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hotel Lobby

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

The Hotel Lobby Empty
PostSubject: The Hotel Lobby   The Hotel Lobby EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:21 pm

The Lobby! Where to can have social chit-chat. This is what it looks like in form of an RP Post.

I was greeted by a bell. A ding, If I had to be specific. The cold winds gusted through out the hotel due to the door I came through in was opened. I closed it quickly, It was almost -10 degrees out there! A crackle was heard from the electric TV from behind the bar. This place looked like a fancy mansion, or a really expensive airport. There was a In-Lobby bar, the bar counter looked like half a circle. There were many choices of drinks to choose from there. There was also a flatscreen TV to the right, with a couch that was circular. That was the "Lobby" Lobby. The bar, however, was focused to the left. Right next to the bar there was a wall that leads to the hall. The wall was painted red, and the floor was a really soft and puffy red carpet. There was an elevator infront of me and I considered going into it. The TV was displaying the weather news. One last thing. There was a door right near the hotel entrance that said "EMPLOYEES ONLY!" I entered the elevator. In it there were two buttons, and a music player. I pressed the "Left" Button and then the Elevator music changed. I was surprised. I forgot, I haven't gotten a key! I walked to the front desk. It had a little computer implanted into the desk and it said "CHECK YOURSELF IN." I don't trust a robot to help me check in. "Uhm.." I said, barely loud enough to hear. "I'd like a deluxe room, highest class you've got." She points to the board. "100$ each night, 140$ to check in." She muttered with a highish elderly voice. I place 440$ onto the counter and was given my key. I use the elevator to goto the top floor, using my key to let myself in.
Back to top Go down
https://neverendingforum.board-directory.net

The Hotel Lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Neverending Forum :: Roleplaying :: When Summer turns Cold :: Hotel-
Jump to: